Sunday, April 2, 2017

IAST #190

It's that time of the week, and I played along with Adele Bruno's Its' A String Thing challenge, you can find the details HERE.  I liked the tangles she chose, not really the string, so as usual the string got lost somewhere , which is perfect for the art of Zentangle!  There are no rules, no restrictions, simply guidelines.  So here is my tile:

www.infinite-possibilities.blogspot.com
Box Spirals; Windfarm; Nouvart

I love this little Box Spirals (step-outs provided by Margaret Bremner).  I especially enjoyed adding a little black in the open spaces.

We've had the most exquisite weather these last few days.  The season is definitely changing as we go into "Autumn".  Plus my daughter is on school holidays for two and a half weeks, so hopefully we get out and so stuff outdoors!

Hoping you are enjoying a wonderful Sunday.


1 comment:

Shelly Beauch said...

Wonderful flow Brenda! Those little box spirals are delightfully fun morfing off wind farm!